WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR BANKRUPTCY CONSULTATION
To prepare for your consultation you will need to gather and forward (via hand delivery the day of your appointment, PDF attachments prior or fax) the following information:
- Your 2013 Federal Tax Returns and your 2014 W2 (s)
- If you’ve had the same (and only) employer for the past 6 months, please bring/forward your most recent paystub.
- If you are married, even if you are not filing jointly, you must supply the same information regarding your spouse.
- If you are self-employed, please bring your profit & loss statement for the past six months
- Please visit www.annualcreditreport.com to print a copy of your most recent credit report. We prefer the Transunion account. There is no reason to select all three reports. If you save this document as a PDF, you can email it directly to us.
- Everyone who considers filing for bankruptcy must undergo credit counseling before the Courts will allow the Petition to be processed.