FULL-SERVICE LAW FIRM
We are dedicated, compassionate legal professionals well-versed in many areas of law and will use every professional resource to uphold our client’s rights.
- Bankruptcy Law – The Bankruptcy law is a Federal law designed to assist individuals suffering from financial stress…(learn more)
- Civil Cases – Have you been sued? While you may be tempted to represent yourself, consulting an attorney prior to discussing your case is the wisest course of action.
- Contracts – Are you considering refinancing your home or car? Considering a business partnership? Stop. Don’t sign on a dotted line without having a legal professional review pertinent paperwork first.
- Durable Power of Attorney – Everyday we are reminded of the frailty of life. During times of crisis or tragedy, some may say there is nothing worst than the unknown. What would mom want after her accident? Who will handle my final affairs? Take the burden off your loved ones by clearly stating who should handle your finances, or make healthcare decisions in the event you are unable to do so.
- Healthcare Power of Attorney
- Last Will and Testament
- Living Will
- Real Estate – Whether it’s buying your first home or refinancing your second we can assist you with this process.